Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 07, 2011

Get outta my head

I am very very very bored at work now. There are many things on my mind lately. If only there is a delete button in our system then I could just conveniently throw all dumb thoughts away. Dont laugh but I really am becoming more dumb. Girls are always weak at heart. Glad I have someone to constantly remind me that I deserve better. But honestly, I don't know if I'll regret. I hope I don't. So I pray that eventually IF I manage to find another guy, he'd better make this whole shit journey worth it. It wasnt an easy week for me. I am having so much trouble trying to forget you. But I know I can. I have to. I don't know what I want. Everything is in a mess. I feel so horrible :( I just hope they will seriously respect my decision and stop nagging at me because it really irritates the hell outta me. Omg danger zone, im sounding like a rebellious kid lol. Anyway, right now i just hope i can get into a university and live my happy life. Geez. Pray hard someone calls me for interview soon. And hopefully after get accepted of course. Also, I wanna go Taiwan before I enter uni (that is if I manage to get into a uni LOL). I NEED DISTRACTIONS. I am so sick and tired of whatever is happening now. But at the same time... I am secretly happy. Idk why. Actually... there are many who care for me. I think I was the one who screwed up. What the shit am I thinking? ok nvm. Am I regretting? No no no im not. Im not.

No comments: